The CARES Office of Licensure and Certification is responsible for admitting students to professional education programs at EKU. Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please select your desired document from the list below (Note: Adobe Reader is required to view most of these files. You can download Adobe Reader for free here).
- Admission to Professional Education. Should you have questions regarding admission to professional education, please call 859-622-1832 or 6852.
We have converted the application, Candidate Statement, and ethics declaration to a fillable PDF. Please complete and save each form and email them as attachments to email@example.com. (Please send one email only with three attachments.) The ethics declaration requires a digital signature; a link at the bottom of the declaration contains instructions for completing the digital signature block. The application and Candidate Statement do not require a signature; just complete and save each form.
- Application for Admission to Teacher Education Program
- Candidate Statement of Commitment
- Ethics Declaration Form
- Ethics Memo
- Faculty Recommendation Request Form
- Candidate Pre-Service Dispositions Assessment Form (faculty use only)
PRAXIS DISCLAIMER: Kentucky educator certification requirements are subject to change. Before registering for the test(s), please check the Education Professional Standards Board website at www.epsb.ky.gov for current test requirements and current cut scores. You may also contact the Division of Professional Learning and Assessment at (502) 564-5778.