Skip to main content

Undergraduate Override Request

College of Education Override Request for Undergraduate Courses

If you require an override for a course starting with a prefix other than one listed here, please contact that department directly.

GRADUATE STUDENTS: If you are a Graduate Student Please complete the Graduate Override Request From

Open /*deleted href=#openmobile*/