The Office of Licensure and Certification is responsible for admitting students to professional education programs at EKU. Questions may be directed to email@example.com.
Please select your desired document from the list below (Note: Adobe Reader is required to view most of these files. You can download Adobe Reader for free here).
- ADMISSION TO PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION. Should you have questions regarding admission to professional education, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 859-622-8771
- Professional Education Admissions Committee and Appeals Process
The Application, and Character and Fitness Declaration are fillable PDF forms. Download the application and character and fitness declaration forms, complete each form, save, and in one email attach both documents and email to email@example.com. The application does not require a signature; just complete and save each form. The character and fitness declaration requires a digital signature; a link at the bottom of the declaration contains instructions for completing the digital signature block. If you experience technical difficulty opening, completing, or emailing these documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application for Admission to Professional Education Program
- Professional Dispositions Declaration (Completed through Taskstream)
- Character and Fitness Declaration Form. If you answer yes to any question on the Character and Fitness Declaration form, you must also complete an incident report for each offense/violation. - Incident Report for Character and Fitness Declaration
- Faculty Recommendation Request Form (use for requesting a faculty recommendation)
- Candidate Pre-Service Dispositions Assessment Form (faculty use only)
- Admission Requirements Checklist
- Link to PRAXIS website
- Kentucky Teacher Standards
- CAN Report Instructions
PRAXIS DISCLAIMER: Kentucky educator certification requirements are subject to change. Before registering for the test(s), please check the Education Professional Standards Board website at www.epsb.ky.gov for current test requirements and current cut scores. You may also contact the Division of Professional Learning and Assessment at (502) 564-5778.
Eastern Kentucky University
Professional Education Services
ATTN: Admissions Specialist
Bert Combs 423
521 Lancaster Avenue
Richmond, KY 40475
Fax: (859) 622-1831