Skip to main content

Undergraduate Advising

Jeffrey Durham is a College of Education general advisor, and is available to advise students who choose the general studies undergraduate major in the College of Education.
All other current College of Education undergraduate and graduate students should contact their advisor(s) listed on the DegreeWorks Report.

If you want to change your major to a College of Education major, email College of Education general advisor. 

If you not an EKU student, but considering programs in EKU's College of Education, contact the department of the program in which you are interested.  For information about all of the majors and minors available and links to department websites, visit the College of Education website

For undergraduate course override requests, complete this form


Open /*deleted href=#openmobile*/