The Professional Semester (Student Teaching) Resources
The resources below should answer many questions about The Professional Semester (student teaching), including requirements for admission. If you have any additional inquiries, please contact the Office of Clinical Experiences.
(Please note that Adobe Reader is required to view most of these files. You can download Adobe Reader for free here).
The Professional Semester (Student Teaching) Admission Documents
- Student Teaching Background Check - Go to the county of your first choice, you MUST bring in a copy of your background check to the TES Office.
- General Medical Form - Go to EKU Student Health Services.
- TB Risk Assessment - Go to EKU Student Health Services.
- Liability Insurance - Send a copy of your proof of purchase electronically. You can get the insurance from KEA or KAPE.
- “Promoting Positive Behavior” Modules - KET’s certificate, send this electronically
Office of Clinical Experiences
423 Bert Combs